Tuesday 3 June 2014

Virtual OS trouble

While I was just getting ready to get started with the porting of sugar, the network configuration in my virtual OS (fedora) changed and I could not connect to the internet anymore. I looked for solutions online and even  asked on the vmware irc but still no solution . So, after a couple of days of trying everything from changing network setting in the vmware and fedora to doing a system restore, I still couldn't figure out the problem , so I finally decided to reinstall fedora. Yesterday , I reinstalled fedora and it's updates and also had to reinstall sugar. So, most of the time yesterday went in setting up the development environment again. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Math of Intelligence : Logistic Regression

Logistic Regression Logistic Regression ¶ Some javascript to enable auto numberi...